Thursday, April 19, 2012

Exam Week

So this week has been exam week, I finished everything Tuesday ( even though it was due Wednesday).  Wednesday I woke up and everyone was going to the Harry Potter tour so I looked to see if there were tickets and there were, so spur of the moment, I went.  It was amazing!  We then had a meeting for our last money we got then I watched a massive soccer match.   Barcelona vs Chelsea.  Huge game!
Thursday, today, we had nothing to do so we went to Stratford mall where the Olympic stadium is.  I saw the stadium from one of the shops that overlooks it and there was the official Olympic shop!  It was awesome to see it all!
Tonight I am meeting Adam Isaacs ( from camp) and Lee for dinner and a drink.  I have not seen him since the beginning.
Tomorrow is packing day :( I dont want to!  I will go to Lee's on Saturday.  He is picking me up around noon from here and then be there for the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment