Monday, April 16, 2012

Friday Night, Saturday, Sunday

Friday night after Kew Gardens Lee and I went to the Comedy Store.  It was 4 stand up comedians doing a show.  It was hilarious.  Saturday I went to Camden Market with some of the guys to help them pick out gifts for their sisters and moms!  It was nice!  FOr lunch we went to the Brunswick market and got a lot of great food.  Burrito, Smoothie, Brownie! MMM
Saturday night I went out with Lee and his friends to a place near my flat which was nice.  I met a lot of his friends that he went to school with so that was really good to meet them.
Sunday we went to Brent Cross which is a shopping mall, then we went on the London Eye!  It was during the day so it was nice.
This is exam week so I do not go to my internship but I have finals and papers.  I have my first one in a few hours, theater!  I hope it goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment