Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pictures and then this week

I got the pictures off of Lakens camera and she had some good ones of me and some good ones with more people infront of Stonehenge and such, they are at the bottom of the post.

This week: I had an amazing week!  We went on some pretty cool outings...
Monday, we saw Bingo for theater!  It was about Shakespeare's life by Bond.  It was depressing but pretty good.
Tuesday we watched Notting Hill for Media and Society to talk about class and we just went to Notting Hill so he wanted to show it to us.  For Culture by Design we did a tour of St. Pauls!  What an amazing church!  We had a great tour guide!  Yesterday was the best, we went to the David Hockney exhibit for art history.  If you dont know him look him up!  He now does work on his Ipad on the brush app and it was amazing but his paintings are great too!  Our tour guide took us through that and taught us so much about him.
I have 4 papers due at the start of next week so I have been working hard to get them done.  I am on 3 i think!  My parents come tomorrow so I will be heading to the airport in the morning to get them!  I am so excited to see them!
Pictures from last weekend are below..











No comments:

Post a Comment