Thursday, February 23, 2012

Spring Day

If you have not read my long post it is below, from this weekend!
Just wanted to post something quickly to say what a wonderful Spring day it was today!  I had to put a dress on because it is just that weather!  If anyone cares, I am venturing out with the fashion.  I wore something I would have never worn before London.  I had a sweater over my dress so it looked like a skirt and sweater, was nice!
Had a great day at my internship!  Working with paint colors and running some errands outside to tile stores and paint stores!  Had so much fun!
I made Lee a delicious dinner of pesto pizza on Naan bread with chicken and onions and then green beans! It was so good and so easy to make!
Just a quick hello :)
Love this weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment