Monday, February 27, 2012

This Weekened

So I had a free weekend this weekend and it was amazing!  Friday I went to buy tickets for the Lion King for when my parents are here!  I then went to their hotel to make sure it was not sketchy!  After that Becca and I met Lee for lunch in the Gherkin.  What a cool building.  Becca and I went walking around Covent Garden for the afternoon and went in all the cute shops!  That evening I went out for drinks with Lee's company which was nice.  Just a relaxing evening. 

Satuday was market day.  Becca and I went back to the Borough market for cheesy potatoes then went o Portabello Market.  This market was full of antiques  and then fresh foods and crepes and then fashion.  I got a fresh loaf of bread for a pound!  It was so cool and there was so much there.  We could easily go back and still have tons to see.  

Sunday was Sami's birthday ( Lee's older sister).  I went out to lunch with them for Sunday roast.  It was good, pub food, but nice pub food.  Later that evening I felt sick and it turned into a night of me being sick.  I did not sleep well ( or at all) last night.
This morning I emailed my internship and said I could not go in, I felt awful.  I have been in bed all day, I had a presentation in theater but I could not go.  I have not eaten anything all day.  I am starting to feel better but I have no appetite and no energy.  It has taken me all day to write this.  I am starting to feel better, so I am sure by tomorrow I will feel better.  I am fine though!
Cant wait to not be sick.  
On a positive note, I leave for Italy in a week from today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment