Tuesday, January 17, 2012

first few days :)

So I will update on my first few days here! It has been amazing!

My flight was fine, the seats next to me were empty so i made myself a bed which was nice!  It was a fine flight and I slept a little but not as much as I would have liked.  Customs was fine, i got a really nice lady and she was really nice!  Lee was there to meet me at the airport and took me back to his house where we relaxed all Saturday.  We went to a cafe for lunch/breakfast ( my times were all off..at this point it was about 6 in the morning US time so breakfast for me).   I napped a little bit then we went out with his friends  which was nice! Love the accents all talking to each other!
Sunday, we went shopping a bit, didn't buy anything!  The mall was just like Montgomery Mall!  We went out to dinner and of course watched football!
Monday, I had a nice relaxing day.  I organized my stuff some, went and did Yoga with Lees mom.  They did the same positions as American yoga which was cool! I held in my laughter because yoga to me is just funny!  It was nice, relaxing and fun!
Today I met up with lee in the city for Lunch.  We had pizza express which is like California Pizza Kithchen.  I went on the tube by myself (obviously with written directions from my worry-some boyfriend) It is really easy to get around.  I then went by Bloomsbury where the Madison House is.  I walked around and found the house and went around to see that part of London.  It is really nice, just walked around then headed back here.
TOmorrow around 11 I will be going to the Madison House and moving in! The exciting times start tomorrow!
Disregard my bad grammar because I am just typing this quickly :)
I have already had an amazing time here!! Cant wait to see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment