Thursday, January 12, 2012

I just got sent my final calendar for my trip, the only way i can attach it is one sheet at a time, i will do my best.
It shows all the classes but the ones i am taking are:

London Theater ( Monday) 
Media and Society ( Tuesday)
Culture by Design ( Tuesday) 
Art History ( Wednesday) 

on this calendar it has under each class a location for our outing, this is where we go to the second half of the class to see what we just learned about.  The Theater class has our shows at night, mostly Monday night but it seems that there are a few on other nights also!  
It pretty much has a day to day of things we are doing, but of course there will be trips and things I do that are not on this calendar, but this is our program!

I couldnt upload a document but if you click on each sheet it gets bigger.  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment