Wednesday, January 4, 2012

London Preparations!

This blog is going to be an easy way to keep in contact with everyone and for you guys to see what I have been doing.  I will try to post once or twice a week about what I have been doing.  


I leave on January 13th and land at London Heathrow Airport January 14!  The program starts on Wednesday where we will have our individual internship interviews and overviews of expectation.  The students that are not doing an internship ( which is only a few of them) arrive Friday which is when the program officially starts!

The internship I will be doing is with a company called Austin Interior Design, they seem lovely and it should be a great experience!

Right now I am working on packing...all my clothes for 3 1/2 months in 2 suitcases, this is going to be a challenge!  I will keep you posted on how it goes :) 
9 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment