Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Moved In

I am halfway moved into my place!  I brought one suitcase on the tube this morning and I will get my other one later.  The place is so nice.  It is much bigger than I expected.




We have 2 bathrooms, they are nice, 3 rooms ( with 8 girls total in the flat) and a living area and kitchen. It is nice!
These are just some quick pictures I took of it....couldn't get the entire bedroom in one picture so there are 2 pictures of my room, we have 3 of us in here!

We have massive windows overlooking the street and such which is so nice!
We found the massive movie collection that the Madison House has!  Some great British classics!
We had a brief meeting today, we got our phone and our oyster card and some other information.  We have the rest of the day to relax and unpack.  Me and some girls are going to go off exploring later and maybe buy some food.  Tomorrow we have an internship meeting at 10 am to find when we have to interview and stuff.  Should be a great day today!
It is raining here...surprise!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment